+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't accept POST method from this domain unless added to the whitelist...

New Member solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver's Avatar

Can't accept POST method from this domain unless added to the whitelist...

Got this error message when logging in from my home machine, which has a dynamic IP address. But the funny thing is, it logged me in anyway! Not a serious problem but I'd like people to know it's there. Browser was opera v 9.25., OS Mandriva Linux., architecture AMD64.

Cheers,

Charles Read.

Geoff Brandon what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be is a jewel in the rough what2be's Avatar
    Evolution

APOC, but I died on it.

Re: Can't accept POST method from this domain unless added to the whitelist...

Quote Originally Posted by solocavediver  View Original Post
    Got this error message when logging in from my home machine, which has a dynamic IP address. But the funny thing is, it logged me in anyway! Not a serious problem but I'd like people to know it's there. Browser was opera v 9.25., OS Mandriva Linux., architecture AMD64.

Cheers,

Charles Read.
    Believe its a linux issue, not a remote dns issue.

+ Reply to Thread