Closed Thread

Thread: Bonaire Trip - 2nd half of '08.

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Bonaire Trip - 2nd half of '08.

Hi,

I am looking for atleast 1 CCR diver to join me in going to Bonaire towards the later part of '08. My MOD1 will be complete in the spring if not sooner so this would be my first CCR trip. I plan on getting a lot of hours on the unit after training.

Ideally I am looking for someone who is just getting started out like me and loves reef diving. This would be my 10th trip to Bonaire so if you haven't been I can definitely show you around.

No matter if it's January or June...if you find this thread and it interests you...let me know.

Jason

RBW Member wearypanda has a spectacular aura about wearypanda has a spectacular aura about wearypanda has a spectacular aura about wearypanda has a spectacular aura about wearypanda has a spectacular aura about wearypanda's Avatar

Re: Bonaire Trip - 2nd half of '08.

Hi, I will be out there 19th - 29th October. Will be with familiy so will not be able to do wall-to-wall diving, but if you are in Bonaire around that time it would be great to have a CCR buddy.
    Cheers
    Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by jepuskar  View Original Post
    Hi,

I am looking for atleast 1 CCR diver to join me in going to Bonaire towards the later part of '08. My MOD1 will be complete in the spring if not sooner so this would be my first CCR trip. I plan on getting a lot of hours on the unit after training.

Ideally I am looking for someone who is just getting started out like me and loves reef diving. This would be my 10th trip to Bonaire so if you haven't been I can definitely show you around.

No matter if it's January or June...if you find this thread and it interests you...let me know.

Jason

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

I will be in Bonaire in the middle of September.

RBW Member cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k will become famous soon enough cubixy2k's Avatar

a bunch of us will be there in Jan/Feb of 09, which is a bit later I know, but just incase

Atleast 5 of us will be diving the Evo, so feel free to keep in touch!

-AJ

Edit: We're all doing our MOD1s in May so we'll be pretty new too, Bonaire is our second major trip scheduled, we go every year but this will be the first time with the CCRs
    Last edited by cubixy2k; 29th March 2008 at 03:58. Reason: adding more info!

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubixy2k  View Original Post
    a bunch of us will be there in Jan/Feb of 09, which is a bit later I know, but just incase

Atleast 5 of us will be diving the Evo, so feel free to keep in touch!

-AJ

Edit: We're all doing our MOD1s in May so we'll be pretty new too, Bonaire is our second major trip scheduled, we go every year but this will be the first time with the CCRs
    Keep me in mind for the JAN/FEB time frame. It will be a nice break from the cold NE. Looks like it may turn into an EVO party!

Closed Thread