+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Home Made Green Force Goodman Handle

ex "still bubbling for now" Yellow box of doom is an unknown quantity at this point Yellow box of doom's Avatar

Home Made Green Force Goodman Handle

I've recently 'invested' in a Greenfoce Tri-star plus torch. As has been mentioned on a number of forums the goodman handles offered by Greenforce aren't the best or most desirable.

I thought you might be interested in seeing a homemade handle fashioned from the standard battery mounted handle that comes with the FII battery and required nothing more complicated than a strong vice, a drill and a bit of brute force to bend it (or a mate with the said tools - thanks Richard):

Its not exactly the same as the 'standard' goodman but it does the job just as well, cost no extra over and above the torch (apart from a few screws and a pipe holder from a DIY store) and looks pretty neat especially as its then the same powered coated green of the rest of the Greenforce stuff. I reckon it looks pretty good, even if I say so myself - comments welcome.
    Attached Images

RBW Member Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M's Avatar
    Homebuilt

Re: Home Made Green Force Goodman Handle

Nice, really good looking although I prefer goodman handles with bunge instead of metal. If I were you I would put the snap "above" the handle were the lamphead is held in place to be more "out of the way" and tie it together insted of the metal ring

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Nice and simple, I also fabricated my own Goodman handle for my GF just because I didn't care for the one sold by GreenForce.

Cheers

Al

Nive but be careful with the liaison between stainless steel and alu...

Raph

RBW Member wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker's Avatar

nice werk! I make my own handle to but i call it the lack-man handle made from pvc and a heavy duty vecro strap, may have to post some pics!

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by wreckseeker  View Original Post
    nice werk! I make my own handle to but i call it the lack-man handle made from pvc and a heavy duty vecro strap, may have to post some pics!
    Lack Man Handle, too funny Aaron.:)

Cheers

Al

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Nice and clean. Well done.

New Member Baerhog is an unknown quantity at this point Baerhog's Avatar

I think I would pefer one made of PVC myself, so I might be able to snap in and out.
    I have a couple of different heads and will require different diameters but I would like to see the lack-man. Can I get a picture?

RBW Member digital_steve is an unknown quantity at this point digital_steve's Avatar

whoa... thread revival!

in any rate, i bought a kent tooling goodman handle for my greenforce HID head as i'm crap @ DIY

Dave Tomblin
    wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

I am also a proud owner of a lack-man handle. Yours looks pretty good too.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast