+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I passed!

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

I passed!

Yippee! just passed my training with Mark Derrick @ Fill Express. I must say- I was forced to re look at 30 yrs of habits freshly- learned much- and i loved diving my O2ptima from the first moment in the pool! Mark does a great job, would highly reccomend him for Optima training! :D :D :D :D
    Last edited by jiseson; 24th December 2007 at 13:29.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Re: I passed!

Congratulations ... Look forward to diving with you one of these days...

Richie

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    Congratulations ... Look forward to diving with you one of these days...

Richie
    tk u! happy holidays to one and all!

RBW Member matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane's Avatar
    Evolution+

Inspo Vision, Inspo Classic

Congratulations :)

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

good on ya jonathan! look forward to seeing the optima on the sea turtle (again I suppose, I spent some time with it in the caves too)

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Congratulations Jonathan and Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!!

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Enjoy the silent word on your Optima. Congratulations.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

congratulations. let me know if you need a cc buddy to build up hours with
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Welcome to the dark side! I'm very new, too, and I feel your enthusiasm!

RBW Member rusty bones is an unknown quantity at this point rusty bones's Avatar
    HammerHead

classic inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer99  View Original Post
    Welcome to the dark side! I'm very new, too, and I feel your enthusiasm!
    Congratulations Jonathan, It will be nice to see you with that on your back .If you only knew what wierd things Ted did with that rebreather,just kidding . You will be seeing me with my new HHccr. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Andrew Koppinger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast