+ Reply to Thread

Thread: info on Singapore

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

info on Singapore

yo

looking into a Singapore trip summer 2008 and searching for insight to hotel, rebreather support, tank rental, breathing gases, sorb, contact, etc ...

last time I was in Singapore is some 15 ye4ars ago .. guess a couple of things changed since then ...

Matt
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

hohum aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic's Avatar

Smile Re: info on Singapore

We went out with the MV Mata Ikan in 2005 from Singapore.
    Not the cheapest, but we were well looked after including provision of O2 and sorb for six KISS divers.

Link is here: Fish Eye Project - MV Mata Ikan

Good Luck

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Re: info on Singapore

only one boat to use , and Dr Mike will be along soon to tell you all about the place ..and the boat ;)

246 Bubbleless Cove Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze will become famous soon enough Meng_Tze's Avatar

Re: info on Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by mattmexico  View Original Post
    yo

looking into a Singapore trip summer 2008 and searching for insight to hotel, rebreather support, tank rental, breathing gases, sorb, contact, etc ...

last time I was in Singapore is some 15 ye4ars ago .. guess a couple of things changed since then ...

Matt
    I have the ins and outs of SG, I may even get you in contact with a RB diver. Let me know on PM

+ Reply to Thread