+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 6 Hour scrubber and other mods to Inspiration

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Question

Hi Dalegray,

Welcome to RBW! Would be v. interested in the 6 hour scrubber.... Got any more info?

New Member dalegray has a little shameless behaviour in the past dalegray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    Hi Dalegray,

Welcome to RBW! Would be v. interested in the 6 hour scrubber.... Got any more info?
    Speek to Brett at Divers Warehouse https://vault2.secured-url.com/mtcsl/dw/index.htm He also has replacement center cores that can take 5 cells, almost in line

Photo & Video Pro h2ophotopro is an unknown quantity at this point h2ophotopro's Avatar
    DaleGray:

I am really interested in hearing how you like your Custom Divers wing. Did you also replace the harness with their system?

I am also interested in hearing about this 6 hour scrubber system. My buddy dives a Prism (well a rental, he has waited 11months for his and hasnt gotten it yet) and he is always teasing me about our scrubber time.

Good move getting rid of the Auto Air. I didnt have my unit 5 minutes before I took it off and put on an Atomic SS1 Titanium.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike

New Member dalegray has a little shameless behaviour in the past dalegray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by h2ophotopro
    I am really interested in hearing how you like your Custom Divers wing. Did you also replace the harness with their system?
    Love the Custom Diver TDB wing, It is the wing I use for Open Circuit as well, so keeps kit configeration changes to a minimum, when swoppping between OC and CC, The Bungees keep the wing in behind the box, I had to modify the holes on the back plate as the unit sat too low on my back using the standard holes, having strong D rings on the ends of the sholder adjustment straps means that stage cylinder mounting comes out from behind the lungs. The single sholder break means getting out of it whilst in water is easier, I have also added better locking mechinism to stop the waist strap migrating into the sholder strap (which is a problem with the standard set up)

I am also interested in hearing about this 6 hour scrubber system. My buddy dives a Prism (well a rental, he has waited 11months for his and hasnt gotten it yet) and he is always teasing me about our scrubber time.
    Contact Brett at Divers Warehouse in Bradford, please tell him Dale sent you.

Good move getting rid of the Auto Air. I didn't have my unit 5 minutes before I took it off and put on an Atomic SS1 Titanium.
    Auto air is a piece of junk, we all know this so I won't go on about it, I ruled out Titanium second stages as I also wanted one into the oxygen side as well and Titanium doesn't react well to anything over 40% oxygen (and some don't even like 40%).

I used x-streams because the have an 8.5 bar interstage pressure as standard so dill is only 0.5 bar high and the oxygen is only 0.5 bar low, also they have a good colour coding system, which I continue over onto my stages. Also they are side vent which I like.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dalegray
    Speek to Brett at Divers Warehouse https://vault2.secured-url.com/mtcsl/dw/index.htm He also has replacement center cores that can take 5 cells, almost in line
    Spoken with Brett. Just what I'm after - good pointer there. Also, the radial scrubber looks bomb-proof but I think they are still in development. I think there will be a queue when they do go to market with it...

:)

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Just a thought - divers warehouse are a UK company, and the Scubber is clearly life support so would need to be CE approved if they were to be sold in the UK.

Wonder if they have costed that in and how they would go abotu it as I believe they would have to fund tests with it in the YBOD!?

The joys of living in europe?

Stuart

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Sell'em as flower pots. :p

Photo & Video Pro h2ophotopro is an unknown quantity at this point h2ophotopro's Avatar
    where on the divers warehouse supply is this mod located?

Click on the Rebreathers bit...

Sorry MDemon, I could not find a rebreather section on the site. The only think I found was the AP Valves category, but there is nothing in there for the radial scrubber...please help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast