+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posting Pictures ??? Won't work

RBW Member Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino's Avatar

Posting Pictures ??? Won't work

If any body can help or send me to another prior post please do so!
    It seems that none of my pictures can be posted on rebreather world. In the past I've used Photo bucket or directly from my PC. For some reason since Stuart changed the settings I can no longer post any pictures on this site. Any help would be great.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Re: Posting Pictures ??? Won't work

nope seems to be working

[ img ] image location - http://.jpg [/ img ]

RBW Member Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino's Avatar

This is what pops up when I try to down load from my PC

Database error The Rebreather World Forums database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
    • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    • Open the www.rebreatherworld.com home page, then try to open another page.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.
    The www.rebreatherworld.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: Posting Pictures won't work

I just posted one the other day, but 5 mins ago I couldn't either.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

oo dear

well we shall have to hope that our esteemed leader is having some time off over xmas ad that he can fix things :)

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie Pellegrino  View Original Post
    It seems that none of my pictures can be posted on rebreather world.

I tend to just stuff it somewhere on the web, step to it so only it shows in the browser and then cut and stick the URL from the browser straight into the RBW pop-up.
    It just worked...
    Last edited by nigelh; 19th December 2007 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelh  View Original Post

I tend to just stuff it somewhere on the web, step to it so only it shows in the browser and then cut and stick the URL from the browser straight into the RBW pop-up.
    It just worked...

I think that was just the advise I needed..... Have some green

Thank you Frankie

IMG_0914.jpg

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

I've never been able to post pictures within a thread, but i've always assumed that's because the system seems to require that they be linked to from some other site.

oh, and ever since the upgrades, I still get:
    Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

on the home page.

I'm using a G4 powerbook, OS X version 10.4.11, and browsing with Safari version 3.0.4.

g

Gill Envy

Quote Originally Posted by Gill Envy  View Original Post
    I've never been able to post pictures within a thread, but i've always assumed that's because the system seems to require that they be linked to from some other site.

oh, and ever since the upgrades, I still get:
    Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

on the home page.

I'm using a G4 powerbook, OS X version 10.4.11, and browsing with Safari version 3.0.4.

g
    everyone gets that one at the mo

+ Reply to Thread