Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All the DEMA 2007 Videos

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Re: All the DEMA 2007 Videos

Quote Originally Posted by mountain diver  View Original Post
    much better video's then last years, and still packed full of interesting stuff.
    thank's to all who made these videos possible and to the manufactures who took the time to tell us a bit about their product.
    I agree MD and excellent coverage Stu. All of the interviews show where this CCR technology is going.

Well done.

RBW Member michael is an unknown quantity at this point michael's Avatar

Excellent work! Thank you :)

michael bering

RBW Member brinoz will become famous soon enough brinoz will become famous soon enough brinoz will become famous soon enough brinoz's Avatar

very nice, it's like I went to DEMA :)

Thanks
    Bruno

Bad knees, matching brain Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

RB80, Sentinel

Great work on the videos!!!
    Some of that information, particularly coming from those sources, is fantastic.
    Nicely done!!!
    (And the use of more than one camera makes them look damn good).

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brinoz  View Original Post
    very nice, it's like I went to DEMA :)
    Yes, great job - 1000 times improvement from last year's video.

If you do this every year, there is no need to go to DEMA... :)

I got a lot of good information on the Sentinel (I want one) and the Cis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2