+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Submatix rebreathers

Urs or Nounours teddy2005 will become famous soon enough teddy2005 will become famous soon enough teddy2005 will become famous soon enough teddy2005's Avatar
    rEvo III mccr

MKVI

Re: Submatix rebreathers

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt
    i can only guess, as there is no retailer in the US. but the SCR 100 ST unit sells for 2595 pounds in britian here is the link http://www.abyssuk.com/products/prod...bcatcode=SMSCR
    i am working with the manufacture to set up a US distribution. PM me if you want more details.
    The ST is sold (without buyoncy device) for EUR 3.5K (incl. VAT of 19.6%) in France. I do not understand the price difference with the UK (nearly twice sorry, converter error, makes nearly 1000 EUR diff )...
    Last edited by teddy2005; 27th October 2005 at 16:51.

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

I went the SCR route first as well

Most electronic CCR's worth diving can be calibrated with less than 100 % o2 ( much less)

I went the semi closed route as well, I thought it would be a good bridge to get to the fully closed system as they developed (this is 10 years ago).

In my opinion starting with an scr is a waste or time and money it realy dosn't do anything for you, that being said the submatrix is a real unit by a real company.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4