+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone diving in san diego this weekend?

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

anyone diving in san diego this weekend?

like it says. I'm heading down this weekend to visit the inlaws (outlaws). Anyone diving this weekend, or know a boat I can hook up with? Nothing too advanced I don't have mod 3 yet.

pm or reply

thanks

Al

Re: anyone diving in san diego this weekend?

The Marissa is TECH/RB experienced and friendly
    Marissa Dive Charters Welcome! or DiveTickets.com - Buy Dive Tickets Online

Dive Connections is another option ... but the marissa would be my first choice if they are going where you want to go when you are here
    Scuba Diving San Diego - Dive Boats - Scuba Tours - Daily Boat Dives - Dive Connections Inc. San Diego CA Home Page

RBW Member sddiverrob is an unknown quantity at this point sddiverrob's Avatar

Try sdtechdiving.com also. There are people heading out, boat and shore, not sure if the boats are filled or not.

Rob

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Cool

Looks like the Marrissa is going out twice on sat and twice on sun. I'll make at least one of those.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread