+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drage Oxygauge sensor

New Member ERIK A is an unknown quantity at this point ERIK A's Avatar

Drage Oxygauge sensor

Anyone have the parts number or model number. I am looking at it right now and its unmarked and the operating manual doesnt list anthing other than a drager part number.

edited....obviously I cant spell....drager.

Ouroboros #31 mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias has a spectacular aura about mathias's Avatar

Re: Drage Oxygauge sensor

hallo erik,
    you will find them at Tauchen - Cave, Nitrox, Rebreather Ausbildung, Tec Ausrüstung, Reisen

PSR-11-15-2D Teledyne R-23, Drager, Ohmeda; used in Draeger Oxy Gauge 70.00

RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Drage Oxygauge sensor

Hi... I use my Drager Dolphin With A Kiss Single Display PPo2 with no Problem. Oxygauge will Flood on You.

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Got a replacement for my Oxygauge from Oxycheq.

Click here --> Oxycheq.com

Part Number: R-15D for $75

--SB

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

I was going to suggest Oxycheq as well. They get new supplies of sensors often so they are the freshest around. I just got new ones for my Oxy2. The production date was 4 days old and they arrived in short order. I also second the comment about the Oxyguage....They're prone to leaking and easily damaged. If that's all you have for now, you can help protect it, and lessen the chance for leaks by adding a clip or cable clamp to limit the movement of the cable. Hope this helps! FD

RBW Member escott is an unknown quantity at this point escott's Avatar

I second the Oxychex route , good service , current O2 sensors. Not bad prices on scrubber mat. either. Good advice on Oxygauge, loose gear is never a good idea but particularly on the Oxyguage. I tape mine to the spg and then route them both up over the back of my shoulder and attach to my bc shoulder strap so I can see them and keep them both secure
    Scott

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

My oxygauge goes out the top of the shell, through a loop of bungee on the harness and down to a hose clip. As it floats I attached a knife on a hose clip to it and [here's the clever bit] used a cable tie to stop it slipping through the clip. I should be on it tomorrow so I'll post a piccy.

New Member ERIK A is an unknown quantity at this point ERIK A's Avatar

thanks gents

RBW Member Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund's Avatar

Just took a R-15D out of the bag and noticed the writing on the lable was wet and smeared off. Is the sensor leaking liquid? Should I toss this new sensor? I have another R-15D in a unopened bag and noticed the same thing.

Any advice?

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Could be an electrolyte leak, Narked at 90 may be a man to PM about it.

I would wipe the liquid off and wrap the sensor in tissue paper. If it's wet a few days later there's a problem.

I think one of the homebuild or CCR threads mentioned a similar problem.

+ Reply to Thread