+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A year in the life of a new CCR diver

RBW Member Julian Keenlyside is an unknown quantity at this point Julian Keenlyside's Avatar

Smile Re: A year in the life of a new CCR diver

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Mark this will be a great article for potential new people I am going to move it to the New to Rebreather Forum and make it sticky if your ok with it

thanks mate
    Well .... I'm a potential new person and loved the article. Very helpful for someone like me who is still weighing up the pros and cons of switching from OC to CCR with all the expense and re-learning this involves. Thanks

RBW Member Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen will become famous soon enough Jeffrey C Gershen's Avatar

Re: A year in the life of a new CCR diver

Finished my Prism training two weeks ago, rig due any day now. Your article was a breath of fresh air. Having logged well over 500 dives, the last 150+ having been deco or trimix deco dives to depths of avg. 60 msw, my first dives with the prism were very frustrating. Both my instructor, who was great, and the Prism divers here in NY are all extemely supportative, but I won't even approach ocean diving until my bouyancy is perfect; so hopefully 20 hours in the quarry should rectify that. So maybe 6 months before I can put thjose dubles in mothballs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3