Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Upcoming Trip: 01/11-13/08 S.C.R.U.B. Key Largo Wreck Dives

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Re: January Spiegel Grove, Duane, Bibb interest?

I'm in the Keys now.... :D

Monday was a blow out.

Tuesday we did a shallow reef & it was what they call "Sporty" down here. Not a good day.

Today (Wednsday) was a great day. Calm seas, light current, and great vis. Air temps in the low 80's. Did Conch Wall (50' - 90') and Del Fuego, a shallow reef loaded with fish. This was my first opportunity to dive the rig in warm water. It was very cool. I parked myself on a sand patch with no one else around and just sat there for a while. I really felt like I was just part of the reef. The fish just came right up to me and went about their normal business. Then for grins I switched over to my BOV. The fish that were close in scattered. I really enjoyed the experience.

Tomorrow it's supposed to pick up a bit. We are heading to the Eagle and another shallow reef.

Friday it's another wreck dive I believe..... Plenty of room on the boat....

Sat & Sun are looking great so far. Should be a super weekend.

Is anyone meeting for dinner Friday night?

Richie

Rather be Diving eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver is on a distinguished road eanxdiver's Avatar
    rEvo

Classic KISS

I am getting ready to sell some Alu 13cft O2 clean cylinders. All are in good shape, recent VIP, and have L & R hand valves available. I am going to sell for $80 each ($160 pair). Will sell for $150 pair if you buy more than 2 :D. I can bring these with me if anyone is interested ,to save shipping charges.

RBW Member jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton will become famous soon enough jmiddleton's Avatar
    Kiss Classic - Shearwatered

Kiss Sport

If the are low pressure I will take them!

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

**** S.C.R.U.B. Key Largo Trip ****

January 12th, 13th

Saturday, January 12th:
    Check-in; 8:30am sharp
    Depart the dock; @ 9:00am
    Spiegel Grove Bow or Stern; @ 9:30am to 12:00pm
    Reposition and Lunch; @ 12:00pm to 1:30pm
    Spiegel Grove Stern or Bow; @ 1:30pm to 4:00pm
    Arrive at the dock; @ 4:30pm

Sunday, January 13th:
    Check-in; 8:30am sharp
    Depart the dock; @ 9:00am
    Duane or Bibb; @ 9:30am to 12:00pm
    Reposition and Lunch; @ 12:00pm to 1:30pm
    Bibb or Duane; @ 1:30pm to 4:00pm
    Arrive at the dock; @ 4:30pm
    Duane or Bibb

Divers (Boat One):
    1. mempilot (Eric) (Megalodon) - Paid In Full (BAL DUE $0)
    2. padipro (Scott) (Megalodon) - (BAL DUE $262)
    3. Monkey (James) (Megalodon) - (BAL DUE $262)
    4. eanxdiver (Bob) (rEvo) - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $12)
    5. Amy (Amy) (rEvo) - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $12)
    6. JCDesign97 (John) (Optima) - $50 Paid (BAL DUE $212)
    7. diverreb (Richie) (Optima) - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $12)
    8. dvrstev (Steve) (Optima) - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $12)
    Divers (Boat Two):
    1. lakelanddiver1978 (Sport KISS) - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $12)
    2. Dsix36 (Don) (Optima) - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $12)
    3. kybrt (Al) (rEvo) - $200 Deposit Received (BAL DUE $62)
    4. Seaturtle (Chuck) (Megalodon) - $200 Paid (BAL DUE $62)
    5. Divingabe (Gabriel) (Megalodon) - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $12)
    6. Rusty Bones - $250 Paid (BAL DUE $0)
    7. lamarck79 (Greg) (Megaldon) - (BAL DUE $262)
    8. Open
    PM Me Your Lunch Choice:

Lunch includes homemade chips, a cookie, and bottle of water. Please choose one meal per day for a total of two selections. PM me with your choices ASAP. Thanks.
    1. Fajita Chicken Wrap
    2. Club Wrap
    3. Cuban Wrap
    4. Portobello and Feta Wrap
    5. Veggie Wrap
    Dive Center Information:
    Silent World Dive Center, Key Largo
    • 1 Boat or 2 Boats
    • Rate per diver - $250 (8 per boat); this is for two full day charters (on our time frame)
    • Lunch is included (wrap panini sandwich with chips and drink)
    • With less than 10 divers per boat, there will be a small surcharge; however, Chris at SWDC can more than likely round out our group with for the remaining seats with our approval.
    • Partial pressure trimix available
    • Un-boosted O2 available; may have booster by the date of the trip
    • Must show cert cards for Rebreather diving
    • Decompression is allowed
    Consumeables/Spares/Haskel/Etc...

Monkey (Rebreather World Store) has agreed to have on hand and available, a portable diveshop of rebreather supplies for the weekend of diving. If you need sensors, sorb, and various other bits, it will be available for purchase at Rebreather World Store prices. If you have any orders to place, or special requests, give James a heads up. We will be putting together a list over the month and publishing it here.

Hotel Information:
    1. $145 - Kawama Yacht Club Condos (305-207-6360) - sleeps up to 6 comfortably
    2. $99 - Suites at Key Largo (305-451-5081) - upstairs queen w/bathroom; downstairs queen pullout in living room; kitchen; balcony overlooking marina
    3. $119 - Marina Del Mar (866-552-8876) - standard room with two doubles
    You will want to start booking your rooms soon, as availability will become limited over time.

UPDATED THINGS TO DO IMMEDIATELY:
    1. Balance PayPal'd to estadt@dtango.com by 01/10/07
    2. LUNCH SELECTION
    3. DOWNLOAD WAIVER AND BRING IT WITH YOU
    4. HOTEL RESERVATIONS
    5. PROVIDE LIST OF CONSUMEABLES NEEDED
    6. PROVIDE A CONTACT NUMBER (CELL PHONE PREFERRED)
    Weather History for January in the Florida Keys:
    • Normal Temp: 65 to 75 F
    • Mean Temp: 70 F
    • Normal Precip: 2.22 inches
    • Daily Avg Precip: .07 inches
    • Avg. Wind Speed: 11.5 mph
    • # of Days of Sunshine(%): 70% Sunny; 18% Fair; 12% Partly Cloudy; 0% Cloudy
    • Number of Days With Weather Conditions:
    • THUNDERSTORM 0
    • MIXED PRECIP 0
    • HEAVY RAIN 2
    • RAIN 1
    • LIGHT RAIN 14
    • FOG 5
    Last edited by mempilot; 10th January 2008 at 14:47.

My unit can beat up yours JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97 has much to be proud of JCdesign97's Avatar
    Optima

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    I'm in the Keys now.... :D

Is anyone meeting for dinner Friday night?

Richie
    As discussed Richie and for anyone else, I should be down to KL by late afternoon so I'm definitely up for meeting for dinner.

Have a good dive and see you tomorrow night,

John

RBW Member mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot has a reputation beyond repute mempilot's Avatar

Scott and I will arrive about 9pm Friday night. I'll give a shout and see if you guys are still out and about. Coconuts?

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13