+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCR Training Sale This Saturday

RBW Member voodoogas is an unknown quantity at this point voodoogas's Avatar

CCR Training Sale This Saturday

Ok Gang......Once a year we do a big whoopdeedoo sale at Scuba Schools of America.....this Saturday is it. I figured I should mention the CCR training in the sale. 50% off.....normally I charge $1450....so....$725 plus consumables. As many of you know we have an executive program that I teach with you online. Basically...if you are not in the SoCal area we schedule your lectures with you and I on the phone using our online powerpoint programs. You get the exact same academic lecture that you would get with me at the store.

We then schedule a time that you can come to SoCal or I can come to you to do all subsequent pool and followup training before the open water. This is for all KISS Classic, Sport, Inspiration and Evo training. If you want to know what else we have on sale for this Saturday email me directly at
    rusty@scubaschoolsofamerica.com

For those of you that are local check out the rest...

We wanted to invite all of you to Club Aquarius' 28th Holiday Party this Saturday at 530pm at Scuba Schools of America, Montclair. We do a toy drive for Hillview Acres Children's Home in Chino. So, bring a toy
    and we will feed you and let you drink all you want. The party is catered by Blake's of Anaheim and is totally free....just bring a toy. It is a traditional Holiday Dinner. We will have two raging bonfires in front of our Voodoo Lounge Club House. The lounge is at:

SSA Montclair
    4420 Holt Blvd
    Montclair, CA 91763
    888-99-SCUBA

If you are interested in finding out what email me off board at rusty@scubaschoolsofamerica.com
    Last year we had over 300 people at the party. Club Aquarius is Southern California's Largest and Most Active Dive Club. Come have a drink on us!

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: CCR Training Sale This Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by voodoogas  View Original Post
    CCR training in the sale. 50% off.....normally I charge $1450....so....$725 plus consumables.
    Sweet, This counts for students currently enrolled in the classes right?

Yeah a day late and 700 dollars short right. I guess I won't hold my breath. So how about my level 3 for free?
    Last edited by "The Brandon"; 7th December 2007 at 04:53.

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    Sweet, This counts for students currently enrolled in the classes right?
    Humm, guy with BIG .50 cal, interesting pitch.

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer  View Original Post
    Humm, guy with BIG .50 cal, interesting pitch.

Too bad it doesn't scare Rusty into giving me my discount. Maybe if 7 people call in to sign up for CCR and tell Rusty that I sent them, then I would get 7 free boat trips as a reward. That would almost be like getting the $725 off the course I just paid $1500 for.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-O-Five  View Original Post
    Too bad it doesn't scare Rusty into giving me my discount. Maybe if 7 people call in to sign up for CCR and tell Rusty that I sent them, then I would get 7 free boat trips as a reward. That would almost be like getting the $725 off the course I just paid $1500 for.

its all about timing, m8, ;)

keep at it and you my get a few $$$$ off ,,,

+ Reply to Thread