+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Different PO2 level for California Rebreather divers.

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Different PO2 level for California Rebreather divers.

Is it true that California Rebreather divers consider a .15 PO2 normal?

Re: Different PO2 level for California Rebreather divers.

WTF? .... just so we can get this straight, who exactly are you trying to piss off??

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

ummm, nobody...its called humor...or maybe I should say an attempt??

Wait a minute...do I need to explain?

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MM71  View Original Post
    WTF? .... just so we can get this straight, who exactly are you trying to piss off??
    Me?
    Fortunatly the 'Ignore list' on RBW works just fine.

Geez Nigel, I didnt think the joke was THAT harsh.

Besides your in the UK... California - UK...hmmm...not even close.

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Quote Originally Posted by jepuskar  View Original Post

Besides your in the UK... California - UK...hmmm...not even close.
    Settle down everyone...it's not like Chicago is the diving capital of the world.

I did hear that Navy Pier is quite a dive.

I would highly advise against wearing a rebreather and shore diving anywhere along the lakefront..especially near Navy Pier....hehe

Well, there are some who swear by our wrecks...I swear at them. But nobody hear complains of 20ft viz either. :)

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

...do I need to explain?
    Please do since I have no idea...

O2ptima Instructor SkinAndScuba is an unknown quantity at this point SkinAndScuba's Avatar
    O2ptima Fx - old to new

Is it true that California Rebreather divers consider a .15 PO2 normal?

Only when they want to die.

Tough crowd, tough crowd.

Ok, California is known as a laid back state...you got your beach bums, pot heads, wanna be actors/actresses, surfers, heck their governor is AHNOLD!!!

Saying they use a PO2 of .15 means that everything is at a more relaxed pace..they dont need to consume as much O2.

Where as NY is more fast paced, hurry hurry etc...in that case I would say they would run at 2.0.

Soo I'm using PO2 to directly reflect the type of culture stereotyped...and using PO2 values outside of the normal albeit safe range to emphasis this.

So im not trying to piss anyone off, well except Nigel maybe.

Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to learning about these fascinating machines that replenish our metabolized O2 and hopefully are removing our CO2 as well. Truly amazing I tell you!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast