+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Errors on home page

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Errors on home page

Going to http://www.rebreatherworld.com/, I have noticed recently the following errors:

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

Not sure what could cause it, but thought I'd report it. Didn't find a forum dedicated to site discussions, so I posted here. Updated my profile in case something wasn't serialized well or an update to the software couldn't read my old profile info but that didn't seem to be it.

Erik

Michael Prange Michael Prange is an unknown quantity at this point Michael Prange's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Re: Errors on home page

I am seeing the same error message using Firefox 2.0.0.10 on linux. Michael

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

We are having some issues since moving servers. Your issue has been forwarded to Staff for fix. Your thread has been moved to RBW Site Help.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Me too - on the home page, Firefox. It's the portal php thing - Can someone rem it out until Stuart gets a weekend off to do geeky stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Going to http://www.rebreatherworld.com/, I have noticed recently the following errors:

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

Not sure what could cause it, but thought I'd report it. Didn't find a forum dedicated to site discussions, so I posted here. Updated my profile in case something wasn't serialized well or an update to the software couldn't read my old profile info but that didn't seem to be it.

Erik

+ Reply to Thread