+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: First play on a rEvo

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Re: First play on a rEvo

(actually, it is the ONLY real change)
    That's not a change, that's an improvement! :)

RBW Member J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V. will become famous soon enough J. V.'s Avatar

One thing I really want to do is loose the 3L off the side, I use it for suit inflation and as a first bail-out tin. Although having it there does not effect the balance of the unit, it does look rather ugly.
    On mine I use the 3 liters of the unit filled with air to feed the wing and the dry suit (and possibility to small bailout with an Air2). Diluant is in a S006 clipped on the left side of the shell. It's nice, light, balanced and streamlined. Not many diluant? Sure, but enough to make a 100 m dive -and in case of out of diluant just have to turn the BOV on to fill the loop with bailout gas.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Talking Re: First play on a rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP  View Original Post
    Hmmm, cruel that video was, truly cruel.
    You did look a bit limp-wristed tapping the thing... ;)

Are you now diving again mate? I thought you'd given up!

Mutter Grumble Groan Moan AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    You did look a bit limp-wristed tapping the thing... ;)

Are you now diving again mate? I thought you'd given up!
    Never stopped, just had a bad attack of sodding life.

Give you a clue, now share a house (occaisionally) with digger.

Andrew

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4