+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hammerhead CCR Orders

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Smile Hammerhead CCR Orders

Hey All,

Just a quick note:

All of the initial run Hammerhead CCR's have been sold, and we are building 25 more for late December/January build.

Of those, 8 are already pre-sold, leaving 17.

Joe Radomski is setting up training for Instructors, as well as the first crop of HH Divers. Tom Mount is also building up a program for IANTD, as I've mentioned before.

We are allotting units on a "FIFO" basis (First In, First Out). I mention this because we are getting a high degree of traffic, and everyone seems to have the "dive trip of a lifetime" thing going on again.

Divers...

If you wish to order a unit for this particular build, please e-mail Tricia with your particulars. We'll assign a number to your order and build accordingly.

Thanks a bunch! The response so far has been just awesome.

Take care,

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Hammerhead CCR Orders

Don't spend too much time studying this unit or you will get sucked in. I did! I'm pretty excited to get it and try it out! Hurry, run the other way. The force is strong with this one! :)

untitled tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Don't spend too much time studying this unit or you will get sucked in. I did! I'm pretty excited to get it and try it out! Hurry, run the other way. The force is strong with this one! :)
    I've got to get some ear plugs...note to self: focus on the Meg at hand
    Tibby

RBW Member mscammon is an unknown quantity at this point mscammon's Avatar
    Sport KISS

O2ptima

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    Hey All,

Just a quick note:

All of the initial run Hammerhead CCR's have been sold, and we are building 25 more for late December/January build.

Of those, 8 are already pre-sold, leaving 17.

Joe Radomski is setting up training for Instructors, as well as the first crop of HH Divers. Tom Mount is also building up a program for IANTD, as I've mentioned before.

We are allotting units on a "FIFO" basis (First In, First Out). I mention this because we are getting a high degree of traffic, and everyone seems to have the "dive trip of a lifetime" thing going on again.

Divers...

If you wish to order a unit for this particular build, please e-mail Tricia with your particulars. We'll assign a number to your order and build accordingly.

Thanks a bunch! The response so far has been just awesome.

Take care,

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

Hi Kevin,

I own a DiveRite rebreather that has your older model aluminum housing Hammerheads. I saw your post on rebreatherworld and would like to upgrade to your new delrin model Hammerhead hand sets.

What information do you need from me to order these new hand sets and how much will it cost me to have them replaced? I can install them myself. My rebreather certification is TDI #202475. My training was done over a year ago with W. E. Adams.

Michael Scammon
    TDI & SSI Instructor with Lynnhaven Dive Center
    Last edited by mscammon; 1st December 2007 at 19:12. Reason: duplicate

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Hi Michael,

Just ship them to:

Juergensen Marine, Inc.
    1448 Polk Hill Road
    Addison, Pennsylvania
    15411 USA
    (814) 395-9509

Turn around time is about 1 to 2 weeks. We are taking a company vacation at the end of the year for 2 weeks, so get it here quick if you want it before the beginning of the new year.

Take care,

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.