+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SWM down. (UK only)

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Angry SWM down. (UK only)

I hope Stuart won't mind me letting those who use SWM as well as RBW know that SWM will be down until the webhosts pull their finger out and Postman Pat turns up.

They have changed, without warning, ALL passwords (SQL, ftp, CP, the lot) for ALL their customers - and are POSTING the new passwords to the owners. Yup. Snail Mail. Genius.

Apologies to those missing their SWM fix (and to those who don't know what an SWM is or couldn't care less ).

(Chances of them hosting SWM next year? About the same as me using a re-packed scrubber. )

Re: SWM down. (UK only)

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    I hope Stuart won't mind me letting those who use SWM as well as RBW know that SWM will be down until the webhosts pull their finger out and Postman Pat turns up.

They have changed, without warning, ALL passwords (SQL, ftp, CP, the lot) for ALL their customers - and are POSTING the new passwords to the owners. Yup. Snail Mail. Genius.

Apologies to those missing their SWM fix (and to those who don't know what an SWM is or couldn't care less ).

(Chances of them hosting SWM next year? About the same as me using a re-packed scrubber. )
    That means i'll have to a: talk to the wifey instead, or b: go down the pub..

decisions, decisions, decisions :D

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Smile Re: SWM down. (UK only)

Quote Originally Posted by stevechesh  View Original Post
    That means i'll have to a: talk to the wifey instead, or b: go down the pub..

decisions, decisions, decisions :D
    Yup. Internet life is temporarily suspended. Will have to interact with real humans now...

RBW Member Dave IR will become famous soon enough Dave IR will become famous soon enough Dave IR will become famous soon enough Dave IR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    Yup. Internet life is temporarily suspended. Will have to interact with real humans now...
    ~ can't even do that as the weather gods have put the mockers on the TOSSERS Winter Weekend in Plymouth

It's not nice out there.

DVD and a cup of tea for me. :)

Thumbs up Re: SWM down. (UK only)

We're back!

Sorry for the lack of service folks...

+ Reply to Thread