+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you strip yours?

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

Do you strip yours?

Just a quickie, I have only just found out that not all RB loops come apart as far as the Dolphin's does. On the Dolph you can strip the hoses from the mouthpiece, followed by the one way valves.

Can you on yours? A model and yes or no will suffice, I suggest copying the list below:

Make/model Strip?

Drager Dolphin Yes.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: Do you strip yours?

DiveRite
    Optima
    No

easily removed from T's, but tools are needed to remove from DSV to access one-way valves.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Alias - Ray Mansell kiwi_diver will become famous soon enough kiwi_diver will become famous soon enough kiwi_diver will become famous soon enough kiwi_diver's Avatar
    AKA-60 Orca SCR

Original Soviet (IDA/AKA etc) DSV - yes

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Jetsam Sport Kiss yes
    Steam Machines PRISM Topaz yes

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Inspiration yes (do need a screwdriver though)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Inspiration Yes

I have got a KISS BOV with Inspo adaptors. With a screwdriver, it takes about 5 minutes to open it up, change the valves and then close it up again.

Cheers,

RBW Member jorgey is on a distinguished road jorgey is on a distinguished road jorgey's Avatar

Hi,
    on my Azimuth yes, I can take the mouthpiece apart from the hoses without tools, but you can't reach the valves then, they stay on the hoses ends and you must cut the cable straps and take apart the hoses in order to reach them (and put new straps when you are ready).
    regards

i ko nix dafüa seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu is a jewel in the rough seppu's Avatar
    sf 1,?

jj,mccr-inspi,classic,rgfüm

mccr/inspiration/i use a submatix bov/no

gruss sepp

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Yes, on my homebuild PSCR and on my eCCR homebuild too.
    Chears Oswald

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Classic Kiss, yes. And with the quick disconnect coupling you don't need a screwdriver anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast