+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED: technical French translator

RBW Member Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz's Avatar

WANTED: technical French translator

So. Recently had a load of stuff done into German by a YDer who has earned a few quid.

So.

Anyone recommend a good translator or, if you speak technical French, fancy earning a few quid?

RBW Member johanvanlyl is an unknown quantity at this point johanvanlyl's Avatar
    Mini Meg 2.7

Inspiration Vision

Re: WANTED: technical French translator

Hello,

i speak and write English, Dutch en French ( my wife happens to a ' francaise'. ):)
    send me an example of a text you' re wishing to translate so i can get familiar with the technical level you are reffering to!

Please send it to johan@verfaillie.be

take care

johan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz  View Original Post
    So. Recently had a load of stuff done into German by a YDer who has earned a few quid.

So.

Anyone recommend a good translator or, if you speak technical French, fancy earning a few quid?

RBW Member caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95's Avatar

If you are interested I am able to translate Documents into North Florida Red Neck or Neckese. The only problem it is not a written language, as the Necks Don't read or write, but I can put it on tape.

EUROTEK Team Member Little Devil is on a distinguished road Little Devil is on a distinguished road Little Devil's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Rifat Guerbot at c-19 is always correcting my English - he speak French, German among others. PM me for his contact details mate. He did all the translations for our CCR Skills DVD.

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

well i am certified to speak 'Brooklyn" but there isnt much call for tech diving documents n the dialect.

" youse guys strap them suckers up in here, stick dis ting in you face jump in and fugetabouwdit youse divin.!"
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kybrt  View Original Post
    well i am certified to speak 'Brooklyn" but there isnt much call for tech diving documents n the dialect.

" youse guys strap them suckers up in here, stick dis ting in you face jump in and fugetabouwdit youse divin.!"
    Throwing hands up in the air "Madowne!"

CK #159 caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Meg

Drop a email to diverubis at yahoo dot com. She is fluent in French, Italian and English. She is a tech diver and a French & Italian trained mechanical engineer. Plus she has done some diving related translations.

Cheers!!

Kevin
    Last edited by caverkevin; 3rd December 2007 at 02:34. Reason: add stuffs

+ Reply to Thread