Thread: Dema videos?

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Dema videos?

There was a lot of filming at Dema...
    Is the videos out yet?

Cheers
    Rodge

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: Dema videos?

Some of them are.

Andy Fritz, Kevin Juergensen, Kim Smith, Leon Scamahorn, Paul Raymaekers, Peter Readey are available to supporters and sponsors already. More should be added as they're finished. They'll be linked publicly as Beanie writes his DEMA reports, as the ones below have been:

Rich Pyle and Bill Stone on the Poseidon MK-VI

2007 Rebreather World Awards
    Last edited by caveseeker7; 29th November 2007 at 17:04. Reason: Clarification

Rob Clemes iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

KISS Sport, Copis Meg

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    Can only the site supporters access the videos in the top link

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by iratnl  View Original Post
    Can only the site supporters access the videos in the top link

Right now its in the supporter's forum.. They get the first look as a thank you for supporting us.. links will eventually be posted for the rest of the public..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    Right now its in the supporter's forum.. They get the first look as a thank you for supporting us.. links will eventually be posted for the rest of the public..
    They'll be linked into my articles as I write them so keep an eye out hoping to get some more done for you guys in the next week or so.....

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

I just wanted to post a quick "thankyou" to whomever it was (along with Stuart) who shot, directed and editted the DEMA videos.

I finally got some time to sit down and watch them this weekend, (downloaded and burnt to disk I actually watched them on my TV in full widescreen splendor!)

The quality and professionalism of the production is superb, if I hadn't known better I'd have thought someone had snuck a DVD into my player!

The interviews with Dr's Pyle and Stone where top of my list to view and where worth the wait downloading them, the others where equally impressive and all held at least some nugget of information I found interesting.

BEN

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Thanks Ben,

I tested a few times to find a good compression and frame size that I was happy with, that was still a relatively small download, good quality and could be viewed full screen on the computer/TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    I just wanted to post a quick "thankyou" to whomever it was (along with Stuart) who shot, directed and editted the DEMA videos.

I finally got some time to sit down and watch them this weekend, (downloaded and burnt to disk I actually watched them on my TV in full widescreen splendor!)

The quality and professionalism of the production is superb, if I hadn't known better I'd have thought someone had snuck a DVD into my player!

The interviews with Dr's Pyle and Stone where top of my list to view and where worth the wait downloading them, the others where equally impressive and all held at least some nugget of information I found interesting.

BEN

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

That was Rob's (vidodivr) handywork, and indeed he did a great job.
    Also burned them to DVD and watched them on TV. :D

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    Thanks Ben,

I tested a few times to find a good compression and frame size that I was happy with, that was still a relatively small download, good quality and could be viewed full screen on the computer/TV.
    Good job, thanks! FWIW They are still watchable up at 42" screen size!