+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evolution/Insp pool training video

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Evolution/Insp pool training video

I apologize if this is a re-post, but to me it's interesting to watch. This appears to be the first pool session.

From what I can tell I see the following being demonstrated to the students.

1) Bail out to OC and DSV operations.

2) Procedure to drain any water from the hoses into the counterlung.

3) Bail out to OC, back on loop, Diluent Flush

4) Bail out to OC, Shutting down O2, back on loop, diluent flush

5) Checking PO2 regularly.

Is the beep I hear at 3:37, is the from him doing his diluent flush and seeing they are shallow the PO2 (assuming air) is less than .40? So this would give him the beep, a slow flashing red light on the HUD and a Low Oxygen Warning on the WDC?

What is he doing at 3:01 with the inverted position?

Thanks,

Jason
    Last edited by jepuskar; 28th November 2007 at 02:15.

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Re: Evolution/Insp pool training video

Thanks! I know most of the guys and the instructor :) With the inverted, I think he is trying to roll possible water from the bottom of the bucket to the exhale CL.
    Last edited by jhaaja; 28th November 2007 at 06:15.

+ Reply to Thread