+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: FreePlanner Beta for Mac Released Today

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: FreePlanner Beta for Mac Released Today

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer  View Original Post
    I currently don't include the ascent to the next level in the graph. So the effect you see is from end of last stop to end of next stop. I could make it an option to include the ascents in the graph and not in the table if people thought that would be worthwhile - you would then see an ascent to a stop, and then a straight line at the stop for the remainder of the stop.

No I think that what I see is the the beginning of each stop to the beginning of the next. On a dive to 150 FSW for 40mm with Air and EAN36 as deco I only see a very small flat part (a few pixels long) around minute 42. The rest is all "curves"

Mac OS X with 10.4.11 on a MBP.

RBW Member Buccaneer is an unknown quantity at this point Buccaneer's Avatar
    Meg COPIS

sadly, none

That's what it might look like but you can actually mouse over the curves, and you will see the x,y coordinates of the plot. Also, you can drag the legend out of the way.

For example, mouse over the stop that ends at 67 minutes and then the previous stop and you will see 59 minutes.

I will add the option to look at the graph with the ascent to the level included. Right now, only the first ascent is graphed that way.
    Last edited by Buccaneer; 30th November 2007 at 15:04. Reason: entered wrong run time

RBW Member sddiverrob is an unknown quantity at this point sddiverrob's Avatar

No issues so far on the current build using 10.5 on an intel MacBook

New Member GiBi is an unknown quantity at this point GiBi's Avatar

It is very very nice to have such an advanced deco software on my favorite OS!

I am trying to use FreePlanner on a Mac with Mac Os X 10.5.2 on a MacBook Pro Intel with an italian language installation.

I have read the install guide but there is no way to put the software in a folder called "Applications" because this folder in the italian installation of the Mac Os X is called "Applicazioni".

Mac Os X, italian installation, also does not allow you even to create an "Applications" folder...

Do you have any suggestion to solve this?

Thanks!

GiBi

PS: I am trying the software on my Windows XP partition and it is just great! :)

RBW Member sparky750 is an unknown quantity at this point sparky750's Avatar

Seems to be working well for me intel macbook pro running osx10.5.2 thanks for taking the time to do this i'd hate to install windoze on my lovely mac:D

I know it's very old thread but i don't want to create new one.
    My question is if anyone still have a copy of this software?
    Unfortunately it isn't available anywhere on the net
    I'm looking for both versions Mac & Windows.
    If anyone can help please PM or provide a link.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4