+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FreePlanner Beta for Mac Released Today

RBW Member Buccaneer is an unknown quantity at this point Buccaneer's Avatar
    Meg COPIS

sadly, none

FreePlanner Beta for Mac Released Today

FreePlanner Beta for Mac Released Today
    Initial alpha testing of the Mac release of FreePlanner is complete and the application is now stable enough for a general beta release.

This release doesn't support closed circuit. That will be in the next release of the software after this beta is complete. I thought I would put it out here for review anyway - if you're interested, please take a look.

The beta is available via this link: www.freeplanner.org

The web site will be growing rapidly over the coming weeks, so make sure to visit often.

Thanks.

P.S. The Windows version of FreePlanner is now in alpha testing, right on schedule!

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: FreePlanner Beta for Mac Released Today

Grats Colin.

Looking fwd to trying it. Have some green.

(Thanks for spending time to go over the Meg with my buddy! Let's dive soon)

Erik
    Last edited by edasque; 24th November 2007 at 18:26.

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

P.S. The Windows version of FreePlanner is now in alpha testing, right on schedule!
    Hello,

Any chance to have a Linux version one day?

RBW Member SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ is a jewel in the rough SteveJ's Avatar

Hi,

Does it work with 10.5 (Leopard)?

Thanks,

Steve

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ  View Original Post
    Hi,

Does it work with 10.5 (Leopard)?

Thanks,

Steve
    I tried it with Leopard and it didn't show any Deco and gave an error message. Not sure if it's a Leopard thing or just a bug in the software. I dropped a not to Colin with some screen shots.

Richie

Meg COPIS

sadly, none

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    Hello,

Any chance to have a Linux version one day?
    Yes, I do all of my development on Mac, then Windows, then Linux. So expect a Linux beta in about a month.

Meg COPIS

sadly, none

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    I tried it with Leopard and it didn't show any Deco and gave an error message. Not sure if it's a Leopard thing or just a bug in the software. I dropped a not to Colin with some screen shots.

Richie
    I haven't testing with 10.5 yet, FreePlanner currently supports 10.2, 10.3 and 10.4. I imagine that a straight compile of the decompression algorithm under 10.5 would do the trick.

One question though - did you install to Applications/FreePlanner? Right now the application is directory dependent.

Meg COPIS

sadly, none

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Grats Colin.

Looking fwd to trying it. Have some green.

(Thanks for spending time to go over the Meg with my buddy! Let's dive soon)

Erik
    Thank you, and yes - let's all dive together soon.

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer  View Original Post
    I haven't testing with 10.5 yet, FreePlanner currently supports 10.2, 10.3 and 10.4. I imagine that a straight compile of the decompression algorithm under 10.5 would do the trick.

One question though - did you install to Applications/FreePlanner? Right now the application is directory dependent.

Yes it in the Apps folder.

I get the error message.... "bash:./vpbm:bad CPU type in executable" when I try to compute the dive.

Richie
    Last edited by diverreb; 24th November 2007 at 22:54.

Meg COPIS

sadly, none

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    Yes it in the Apps folder.

I get the error message.... "bash:./vpbm:bad CPU type in executable" when I try to compute the dive.

Richie
    There will be a G4/G5 specific build on the website (www.freeplanner.org) either tonight or tomorrow. Right now, it's Intel only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast