+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "All about rebreathers"

RBW Member Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn's Avatar

Re: "All about rebreathers"

Quote Originally Posted by Baiv  View Original Post
    Hi Shawn !

I imagine you're speaking about "Mastering Rebreathers". So, you wouldn't advise me to buy it, would you ?

Not really, I have learned more by reading some of the posts on this forum.

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Re: "All about rebreathers"

Have not read the other book mentioned but own a copy of "Mastering Rebreathers" and found it to be a very good book with a lot of viable information on rebreathers.

If I was looking for information on a particular rebreather I would definitely review the forums here.

BTW - Jeff Bozanic lives here in Southern California and very well respected. I believe he dives a Prizm Topaz and serves as a consultant to the dive industry.

--SB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2