+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home page error messages

Pedant dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner is a name known to all dteubner's Avatar

Home page error messages

Anyone else seeing these on the home page?

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

I'm getting them at home and at work.

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: Home page error messages

I get the same error messages before I log in. Sometimes after I see the error messages I can't login at all and get the "page cannot be found" error message, even though my internet is working fine and I can open other sites just fine.

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Still see the error messages, but no trouble logging in

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

on my list to fix this weekend!

New Member solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver is a glorious beacon of light solocavediver's Avatar

Schford writes: "Bailout and Kit Management account for Murphy's Law".

And of course, Murphy's Law accounts for the fact that no PHP script is ever QUITE correct.

"If you think your computer program has no errors in it, that's two mistakes you've made" - John Conway, eminent Pure Mathematician.

+ Reply to Thread