Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DEMA 2007 - Poseideon Discovery (CIS MKVI)

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Re: DEMA 2007 - Poseideon Discovery (CIS MKVI)

Quote Originally Posted by netmage  View Original Post
    WTF...? A purposefully designed OW rig into the overhead...? Might as well bring a snorkel while your at it....
    I could say that to a lot of people ecxept Bill Stone.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

I've added the two interviews with Richard Pyle and Bill Stone to the article (it pays to view them in that order :))

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Excellent videos!! Very nicely done and extremely informative.

The best part was Pyle talking about the 5 levels of diver stupidity..around the 10 min mark I think. How true... :D

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    I've added the two interviews with Richard Pyle and Bill Stone to the article (it pays to view them in that order :))
    Thank you very much, they are really interesting.

RBW Member oldguydiving is an unknown quantity at this point oldguydiving's Avatar

I've seen lots of hype and conflicting opinions but it all seems to be either second hand, as in I saw..., or articles that seemed to be written by Poseideon's marketing department. I'd like some info from someone without an axe to grind.

Is anyone on the forum diving one of these units and if so, what is your opinion and where did you purchase it?

Thanks,

Bill Kittredge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2