+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thankgiving to my fellow North Americans, and to anyone else celebrating. I have many things to be thankful for this year...good health, family, friends, good diving...and my turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Attached Images

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Back at you!

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Good looking bird there. Ever try one fried? Happy thanksgiving to all. If you are well enough to dive RB's and post here you must be a productive member of society with much to be thankful for.

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babar  View Original Post
    Happy Thankgiving to my fellow North Americans, and to anyone else celebrating. I have many things to be thankful for this year...good health, family, friends, good diving...and my turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Happy thanksgiving to you & yours. Hope it was great!

RAL

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Now that it's over you're telling me Happy thanksgiving to all, have a peaceful holiday. :D

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    ...Ever try one fried?...
    Yes, ions ago. And it was one of the best Thanksgiving turkeys I ever had.

I keep contemplating about grabbing one of those cookers each time I go home to the US, but my luggage kept getting filled up with RB parts by the time I think about it...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

(Damn, I do miss the US around this time of year when Thanksgiving and Xmas are rolling around)

+ Reply to Thread