+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back-up deco tables (air diluent)

New Member Mark E is an unknown quantity at this point Mark E's Avatar

Back-up deco tables (air diluent)

Does anyone have back-up deco tables for air diluent (ppO2 1.3b) that they could share with me? I could work them out through Decoplanner / Proplanner, but figured someone must have them - why reinvent the wheel?!?

Thanks in advance.

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar
    I use this which I printed from ddPlan then edited int MS word. I copies laminated in my pockets. The steps are rather chunky but it's something.
    http://www.nigelhewitt.co.uk/diving/air_ccr.doc

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E
    Does anyone have back-up deco tables for air diluent (ppO2 1.3b) that they could share with me? I could work them out through Decoplanner / Proplanner, but figured someone must have them - why reinvent the wheel?!?

Thanks in advance.
    Because sometimes its the best way to learn?

New Member Mark E is an unknown quantity at this point Mark E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckweasel
    Because sometimes its the best way to learn?
    Remember that next time you have a headache. Go to the library and find out as much as you can about the manufacture of paracetamol. Organise and pay for all the raw materials. Set up the glassware and other equipment. Run the manufacturing process and the purification processes. Analyse the stuff to assure its purity. Purchase a tablet compression machine and punch out some tablets. Test again to assure the assay and bingo – you have a headache tablet. Bit of a pain in the arse, but you can rest in the knowledge that it’s the best way to learn………

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar
    Mark,

Sorry to see that you took exception to Zak's suggestion, but since you really didn't ask specifically what type of deco tables you are looking as far as algorithm, conservative settings, additional bail-out gas if any, etc. and etc., I think it might be fair to assume that it is possible that you might not know the differences - thus Zak made the suggestion.

Just my observation...

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by jptaylor9
    You can generate tables using DDPlan.

See http://www.ddplan.com/
    And that way you might just learn.......

Get DDplan, play with it, understand what it is you are doing and then go and dive. Be aware though that you can set DDplan to push very close to the edge........

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E

Thanks in advance.
    I used proplanner and then cut them onto an excell spreadsheet that is small enough and simple enough to have on my arm. Mail me and I'll send you the table to look at and how I did it.
    No guarantees with it mind............
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

+ Reply to Thread