+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Problem since Stuart had a play !

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Re: Problem since Stuart had a play !

Writing at the top of the page is just a "debugging script" used to identify errors. Stuart said the was working on the site's search capability and he may not have removed the script when he put it back up live.

He must have a lot going on since he hasn't sent me a RBW Party t-shirt or my $20 back.

--SB

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

On my computer too. And i canīt upload any picīs. Send Stuard a mail but no reply.

Cheers Markku

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Sorry guys I been swamped since DEMA with work and now this I am WAY behind with pms and emails....

Seabass if you didnt pick it up at DEMA then PM Monkey and he will whizz you one of the spare ones in the post...

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Sorry guys I been swamped since DEMA with work and now this I am WAY behind with pms and emails....

Seabass if you didnt pick it up at DEMA then PM Monkey and he will whizz you one of the spare ones in the post...
    Thats what I thought... Monkey is sending me one.

Thanks!

--SB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2