+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rEvo at Tek Week 2008

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

rEvo at Tek Week 2008

Hello all,

I just confirmed my participation at Tek Week aug 30 / sept 6 2008. The week for both OC and CCR divers is organised at Divetech, Grand Cayman.

You'll be able to testdive a rEvo, in the pool, or in the ocean for current CCR-divers... but not all the time, I also want some time off to ... dive! ;)

see you all there!

paul
    Last edited by paulraymaekers; 17th November 2007 at 17:57.
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member Ryan is on a distinguished road Ryan is on a distinguished road Ryan's Avatar

Re: rEvo at Tek Week 2008

We offer test drives of hd video & digital slr equipment at Tek Week, too. It is a tremendous event, and I'm really glad Paul is joining us there!

New Member Tim@TDL is an unknown quantity at this point Tim@TDL's Avatar

Re: rEvo at Tek Week 2008

Hi Paul,

I will also be at Tek Week 2008 showing off (and giving away) some of our products I Look forward to trying one of your rEvo's at the event.

Tim Barlow
    Tech Diving Limited
    Last edited by Tim@TDL; 5th January 2008 at 00:55.