+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Gue debating use of eccr rebreathers?

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Gue debating use of eccr rebreathers?

Quote Originally Posted by fireman  View Original Post
    Cost is no object--the longest dive with an overhead--subs under the arctic. All this getting wet stuff is overrated.

So,: Nuclear Navy Submarines>WKKP? :D I think you have made a valid point. But- do those subs carry a backup nuclear generator on a bungeed necklace? And do they regularly practice OOF (Out Of Fission) drills with each other?

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Drmike  View Original Post
    couldnt agree more

Now where do I sign up to get 24 eager well trained support divers who paid me to train them, bought all their equipment from me, do all the set up and clear up dives for me, support me during my dives and pay membership into a club that I use to fund all my diving around the world :D :D

some people have it real good :D

You old cynic you :D

ATB

Mark

RBW Member Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M will become famous soon enough Edvin M's Avatar
    Homebuilt

How come they have choosen to look at eCCR and not mCCR? I thought mCCR should be closer to their philosophy than eCCR. Or is it just that they then can "focus on other stuff" as the machine is controlling the setpoint and just check handsets for confirmation?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14