+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warm Greetings!

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Hey Seb, welcome aboard

/Jonny

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Thumbs up "tough" Tech Diving

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian
    Hey All

If you like mind boggling, imagination defying topography that's just impossible for your brain to resolve, coupled with gorgeous sponges and colours then this is the place for you.

Did I mention it's warm 76 F/ 24 C in winter to 85F / 30C in Summer.

Viz is usually between 18m/60ft and 30m/100ft. Little current if any.

We're always saying it's too easy for tech diving, but we never seem to get any complaints about that.

The first, the USN Kitty Wake is a submarine tender ship with 2 working Chambers on board. We're having to find an alternate location to the original planned, but after that the project should move forward.

If you want any more info checkout www.divetech.com

Cheers

Seb
    Seb,

I am really glad to hear that y'all are back up and in good shape! Say hello to the folks for me!

You are absolutely right about the beautiful diving there! I love it! You won't be hearing ANY complaints from me!

I am on the injured list at the moment, due to a couple of slipped discs, but am on the mend. I'll certainly be back to do some fun diving with y'all later in the summer!

Cheers!

Rob

P.S.---Any chance you could shag off with one of those chambers? Seems a real loss to let them go!

R

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

CHamber

We've already had a request from the local chamber operator here, who nearly had a heart attack when we told him we were gonna sink them on the ship.

We may donate one to augment the already excellent 2 man multilock we've got a the hospital, but it'd be nice to have one on board to dive in etc.

We'll see I guess

Hope you heal fast.

Cheers

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by ROB DAVIE
    Seb,

I am really glad to hear that y'all are back up and in good shape! Say hello to the folks for me!

You are absolutely right about the beautiful diving there! I love it! You won't be hearing ANY complaints from me!

I am on the injured list at the moment, due to a couple of slipped discs, but am on the mend. I'll certainly be back to do some fun diving with y'all later in the summer!

Cheers!

Rob

P.S.---Any chance you could shag off with one of those chambers? Seems a real loss to let them go!

R

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2