+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCR trimix Class

New Member Mike king is an unknown quantity at this point Mike king's Avatar

CCR trimix Class

i was tanking of taking a ccr trimix class this spring or summer can any one recommend an instructor in the ohio area or close by thanks
    Mike

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: CCR trimix Class

Quote Originally Posted by Mike king  View Original Post
    i was tanking of taking a ccr trimix class this spring or summer can any one recommend an instructor in the ohio area or close by thanks
    Mike
    Hey Mike.........You're tanking of doing what

Good luck with your course.

I am heading over to Thailand in January to do my Mod 2 with Matt Partridge......

I can not recommend him highly enough if you want a change of scenery ;)

Regards,

Lance

New Member Mike king is an unknown quantity at this point Mike king's Avatar

all right I dont have to think very hard. I been diving trimix for about 8 years now on oc . I just wanted to get time om my rb first as soon as I find someone i am going to take the class
    Mike

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Mike king  View Original Post
    all right I dont have to think very hard. I been diving trimix for about 8 years now on oc . I just wanted to get time om my rb first as soon as I find someone i am going to take the class
    Mike
    Sounds good to me Mike.

Good Luck.

Lance

+ Reply to Thread