+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gordon Smith Award for Innovation

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Gordon Smith Award for Innovation

John and I are bubbling over with excitement and had to publicly thank so many of you all including Stuart for giving us this prestigious award.
    I cant tell you all how disapointed we were at not being able to be there to receive this award in person but we can state without reservation that we are truly humbled by it.
    A cell checker isnt a new innovation, but the way that we have developed it and brought it to market is. We hope that this award will help promote diver safety and products that follow from it. Equipment like the "Cell Checker" and the "Dive Track" (DiveTrack Competition - BSAC ) should be the future, investment and support from divers like you who are reading this is paramount.
    John is one of the most passionate men I know when it comes to diver safety because he genuinely cares. He has thrown all all his time and effort into making it better and better over the years.
    We have made the decision that safety products are insufficient in quantity and quality and will be devoting time and investment from Narkedat90 over the coming years to do more in this field.

Again, truly, thank you all.

Attached Images
    Last edited by divetheworld; 8th November 2007 at 23:22. Reason: And before you say it, yes I wrote the speech and it should have been "standing on the shoulders of giants". Ho hum.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: Gordon Smith Award for Innovation

Well deserved

Congrats to you and your teem.

ATB

Mark

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Smile Re: Gordon Smith Award for Innovation

Thanks brent now you got me all choked up...if you dare to show the outtakes....
    what with every thing going on here it's some times hard to keep up and this award has knocked me sideways,
    i never expected any thing like this would happen to us,
    but I'm over the moon...nearly as much as my mum!!
    so the biggest thank you to every one that has stuck by us and supported us,
    with out your help this would not have happened,
    and a massive thank you to brent for every thing,
    I tend to shy away from the light and only get limited time to get on the boards and chat but i do my best to keep every one happy.
    RBW thank you for being a great portal that brings together the rebreather community,and for giving us this award.
    with out your guys..mods, owners and users nights would be a sadder place.

kindest regards john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Congratulations guy's well deserved but rest assured I also drank your share of the beer at the party.

Well done.

RBW Member puddleduck is an unknown quantity at this point puddleduck's Avatar

Congratulations chaps.
    Nice bit of design mate is a line I have used before but will repeat. Saw the cell checker at birmingham and thought it was a good idea and am very glad you have the award named after the design guru.
    Look forward to seeing it in action!

Regards

Mark

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

John, Brent, congratulations to a well deserved award.
    And good luck for the future, please do keep up the very good work.

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Congratulations John and Brent, the cell checker is a very impressive and useful product, something I will be lobbying for on the CCR friendly liveaboards I frequent. It could very well save a life.

I like the idea of the Gordon Smith award, he certainly was an innovator, it's good company all around. -Andy

Decodiver

Brent & John,

Many congratulations on a well-deserved award.

The safety issues that you both hold dear are demonstrated in the hard work you have put into the Cell Checker and other innovations.

Cheers,

Dave.

RBW Member Konaquatica will become famous soon enough Konaquatica will become famous soon enough Konaquatica will become famous soon enough Konaquatica will become famous soon enough Konaquatica's Avatar

Congratulations. Anything which adds to CCR diver safety is to be commended, and this new product certainly addresses an area of need. I look forward to widespread adoption and use of your product.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Gordon Smith Award for Innovation

Nice one Gents.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast