+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Quest for sunken warships" using rebreather

Banned Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave's Avatar
    Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

"Quest for sunken warships" using rebreather

Hey everyone,

I started diving an evolution in January, after putting off doing it for so many years im so happy I received the training and am now closed circut. I did the training because I was hired to be an underwater videographer and talent in the new tv show "Quest for sunken warships."

The newest episode is airing tomorrow night WED NOV 7th on the military channel. You'll see me in my evo...and it was worth the training all year to be able to venture down to 218 feet to check out the props to spending 3 hours exploring that huge 900ft long wreck.

Tune in WED night 10pm and ENJOY! Im looking forward to talking with everyone!

Becky
    Military channel website
    Military Channel :: TV Listings :: Quest for Sunken Warships
    youtube teaser

Banned dgschott is on a distinguished road dgschott is on a distinguished road dgschott's Avatar

Re: "Quest for sunken warships" using rebreather

The Truk episode was great! Looking forward to tomorrow night (even if you were on a YBOD)

untitled tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby's Avatar

Damn! Now I gotta' call the cable company to get the damn Military chanel. More money to Comcast, woopieeee!
    Welcome Becky and looking forward to see the show.
    Tibby

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Congratulations Becky and welcome to the RBWorld :)

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Hi Becky,

Nice camera setup :D. Welcome to RBW.

Peter

RBW Member Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino's Avatar

Becky
    Besides your self, what are the other camera peoples names?
    Good luck and I hope the show gets great reviews.

RBW Member Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe's Avatar
    Megaladon

Quote Originally Posted by dgschott  View Original Post
    ...........(even if you were on a YBOD)
    But that will soon change, right....:D

Banned Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave is a jewel in the rough Beckave's Avatar
    Megalodon

Evolution, Pathfinder

The other videographers on the shoot were Dan Crowell and David Ulloa. =) And yes I will be crossing over to a differant rebreather soon, well as soon as i get one that is!

Tune into the show tonight =)

~Becky~

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

The DVR is Set!
    Really looking forward to the show.

I spent a little time with David at one of the Tech tours in Texas and he is a great guy!

Welcome to the group looking forward to your input on stuff.

regards, Andrew

+ Reply to Thread