+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viminale Cruise South Italy sept 2007

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Viminale Cruise South Italy sept 2007

I would like to thank all the participants to the "viminale Cruise" that have been developed since 22 to 29 th September 2007 in Gioa Tauro, south of Italy.

12 the CCRs divers participants with 6 Megalodons (of which 2 new Twin), 1 Ouroboros and 5 Inspiration Classic and Vision.

36 dives, from 100 to 110 meters deep, with bottom time from 20 to 30 minutes, that have allowed the divers to effect long penetrations inside this magnificent wreck.
    The meteorological conditions not always favorable have forced the divers to abdicate the immersions in two occasions.
    A
    s in all the other preceding expedition, the spirit of friendship has allowed a pleasant time during the dives and in surface.
    Besides the good local kitchen, the tradition is continued that each of the participants hands some of the specialties of its country of origin and all divers taste its during the lunches and dinners.

Appointment to next year, two the dates:
    April, in the south of France for the exploration of a submarine 127 meters deep
    September for a week of wreck in the south of Sardinia between 57 and 110 meters deep.

Thanks to all
    Regards
    Aldo
    1. Tom Jasper (Olanda)
    2. Marco Donato (Italia)
    3. Marco Cesaroni (Italia)
    4. Aldo Ferrucci (Italia)
    5. José Marques (Portogallo)
    6. Armando Ribeiro (Portogallo)
    7. Giuseppe Dato (Italia)
    8. Antonio Tedesco (Italia)
    9. Mauro Masciarelli (Italia)
    10. Adam Wysoczanski (Polonia)
    11. Dick Fernström (Svezia)
    12. Michael Westerberg (Svezia)
    13. Patrick Box (Olanda)
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 2nd June 2010 at 18:14.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: Viminale Cruise South Italy sept 2007

Ciao Aldo, more pics would be gread:D , verry interesting the Twin-Meg, how did they performe.

Friendly Osvaldo

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Hi Aldo, well done. Nice Trip.;)

Nad

RBW Member john.dryden is an unknown quantity at this point john.dryden's Avatar

Aldo,

Great photos, I heard you all had a great time on a fantastic wreck,
    I wish I could have been ther too.
    Look forward to seeing you again.
    John

CCR INSTRUCTOR CCR-DIVER is on a distinguished road CCR-DIVER is on a distinguished road CCR-DIVER's Avatar
    SENTINEL

OUROBOROS, AND INSPIRATION

Hello my friend,

yes it was a fantastic trip, like all xpeditions team.

very nice divers and friends, fabulous food, and Viminale is to die for..

Armando Ribeiro did fantastic underwater fotos, all photos will be posted in our web site IN SILENCE - Site Oficial (december , during).

we are preparing a public presentation and video to show, and send to all expedition members, (with english subtitles).

hope to see you soon....

cheers
    José marques
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread