+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Rouse Memorial Plaque Missing

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Re: Rouse Memorial Plaque Missing

Thanks to all for the support and getting the memorial back. Just wanted to chime in on the previous thread about "The Last Dive". I'm not a big reader, but I thought the book was great. I could hardly put it down! Definitely worth a look. It will explain what the memorial is about. It makes me truly thankful to those who have paid the ultimate price so that we may dive safer today. FD:)

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by firemandiver  View Original Post
    Thanks to all for the support and getting the memorial back. Just wanted to chime in on the previous thread about "The Last Dive". I'm not a big reader, but I thought the book was great. I could hardly put it down! Definitely worth a look. It will explain what the memorial is about. It makes me truly thankful to those who have paid the ultimate price so that we may dive safer today. FD:)

Just dont let the wife read it, or she will never let you dive again ;)

ATB

Mark

RBW Member Jeffmedic is an unknown quantity at this point Jeffmedic's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Optima, Titan, inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by db8us  View Original Post
    People stealing memorial plates, cave divers sabotage gear of others. Where is this world heading to??
    And in Florida caves we also were told of some idiot placing an imprint of his hand, flipping the "bird", into a multi layered cut away in a clay bank at Cow. Also placed a sign in the mud floor "F U".

Keep your eyes open people, this person or group needs to be exposed. These actions are against EVERYTHING the cave diving associations stand for.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmedic  View Original Post
    And in Florida caves we also were told of some idiot placing an imprint of his hand, flipping the "bird", into a multi layered cut away in a clay bank at Cow. Also placed a sign in the mud floor "F U".
    It amazes me that someone that immature actually got a rating to cave dive. Who would think someone with such low personal development would have the dedication to complete the training.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5