Thread: Rebreather World Awards & Party 2007

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty

When I manage to work out how computers work with my frazzled brain pictures from the awards and party coming :)

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Rebreather World Awards & Party 2007

Hi Guys

I'm sure the others will be along shortly to say thank you, but I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who came along last night! It was a great evening, I met lots of new people and it was good to put faces to names! Rob and Antony shot some video of the evening and plenty of guys were taking photos, so we'll get some posted up as soon as possible and others can be found HERE :D

Cheers

Lou

Side Note - A few glasses of wine and no food in 24hrs is scary...
    Last edited by Louby Lou; 2nd November 2007 at 15:35.

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Re: Rebreather World Awards & Party 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou  View Original Post
    Side Note - A few glasses of wine and no food in 24hrs is scary...

Nawwww, "Enchanting!" :D

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Re: Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    When I manage to work out how computers work with my frazzled brain pictures from the awards and party coming :)
    Beanie
    I don't think its a good idea to post those photos

Stu and the RBW Gang thanks for a tops night on the piss!!!

ISC!! You guys rock and really need to leave the Scotch in your room next year. Man I had the worst hangover ever this morning :D

Where did everyone go? Was drinking hidden booze at bar at 2:30 looked round and only the Aussies where still going

Cheers
    Chriso
    Last edited by Chris; 2nd November 2007 at 21:56.

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Re: Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty

Quote Originally Posted by Skipbreather  View Original Post
    Nawwww, "Enchanting!" :D
    It was a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope we' re weren't too scary :P Looking forward to meeting you again, and next time we'll bring our units over with us :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Where did everyone go? Was drinking hidden booze at bar at 2:30 looked round and only the Aussies where still going

Cheers
    Chriso
    Apparently you guys are the tame ones, I couldn't keep up if I tried.
    You guys rock!!!!!!!! :D

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

im sitting in the airport now waiting for flight home ---

this years Rebreather World party was a vivid reminder of how far we have come from the early tek conferences in the 1990s. There was a who's who of divers from the brand new breather diver who just learned to dive 3 mos ago to the icons of Tom Mount, Rich Pyle, Evie Dudas, Bill Hamilton, Kevin Gurr and many more. (too many to name but all recognized) It was that perfect occasion to gather all for the purpose of interaction and celebration of bubbleless divers.

How far we have come since the days gone by. But these days will set the tone for the future.

Hat's off to Stuart and the RBW team for pulling of a pretty slick gig.

Cheers

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

So who else won awards besides John and Brent ?

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

I was wondering about that, too.

Tom Mount - Lifetime Achievement Award
    Silent Diving - Rob Davie Customer Care Award
    Delta P VR3 / URM - Best Rebreather Accessory Award

There were a few more, but those are all I know of right now.

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I'm almost done with the video, will get it up in a day or two. I'm having some issues with uploading.