Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So what's new at the ISC stand at DEMA

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

So what's new at the ISC stand at DEMA

OK guys.....The suspense is killing me..........

What cool stuff has ISC released at the show......

APECS 3?
    Fibre Wound Canister?

Someone please ;)

Earning the green stuff.. webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead's Avatar

Re: So what's new at the ISC stand at DEMA

They had the double meg. This is the design that Cedric used (I'm pretty sure it was Cedric).
    Attached Images

Petri Keskitalo P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webhead  View Original Post
    They had the double meg. This is the design that Cedric used (I'm pretty sure it was Cedric).
    Where did Cedric use this? And When?

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

i think cedric used it in greece

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Hey guys,

Cedric did use this design in some deep dives. i think he is the most appropriate person to tell all about it.

Those pics look great....more pics please?

Spyros

Earning the green stuff.. webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead's Avatar

I THINK it was Cedric. Not 100% sure. But I know I've seen a picture of this rig on RBW before. And I believe it was in the water. So if anyone else can find the thread about this, please add a link here.

The unit Leon had on display was a nice design. It looked like a lot of gear but considering how much u/w time you could get from that versus a single unit and a lot of bailout....
    Attached Images

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Have seen the guys from trimix.net (Patrick Box and Tom Jaspers) at Blaustein See in Germany with double Meg´s. One CL for one Meg. Very heavy ( Tom say´s approx. 70 kg) and very impressiv. The build the unit with Leon together at ISC. Aproxx. 20.000,-- € ......

Cheers Markku

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    OK guys.....The suspense is killing me..........

What cool stuff has ISC released at the show......

APECS 3?
    Fibre Wound Canister?

Someone please ;)
    I was told APECS 3 was still in process and that a features list would be avalible after the first of the year.

Mark

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Craig Challen in Perth Dives the MultiMeg

Cheers
    Chris

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by heigo  View Original Post
    Where did Cedric use this? And When?
    have a look mate.

Cedric Verdier, Cave, Rebreather, Technical & Recreational Diving.

Spyros

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast