Thread: DEMA Shenanigans...

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Re: Who's Going to Dema Then!

Orlando ****ing SUCKS

Who heard of a town that you can't get a drink after 2am

Aussies are NOT HAPPY

See you all in the morning...

Cheers
    Chriso

No Viz is BAD Viz almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1's Avatar

Re: Who's Going to Dema Then!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Orlando ****ing SUCKS

Who heard of a town that you can't get a drink after 2am

Aussies are NOT HAPPY

See you all in the morning...

Cheers
    Chriso
    Didn't you get duty free?????????

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Re: Team RBW and DEMA 2007

I got pictures of Hadwin and Pox, but I cant post them cause its rude...

Hadwin and I got kicked out of the Wolf & Moon last night at 2am after teaching the bouncer how to pack down a Rugby Scrum at the Bar

If my eyes are working will take the camera in tomorrow...

Cheers
    Chriso

No Viz is BAD Viz almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1's Avatar

I got pictures of Hadwin and Pox, but I cant post them cause its rude...

Hadwin and I got kicked out of the Wolf & Moon last night at 2am after teaching the bouncer how to pack down a Rugby Scrum at the Bar

If my eyes are working will take the camera in tomorrow...

Cheers
    Chriso
    Oh dear.......

Are you sure there wasn't more to this story.

Rugby Scrum???

Doesn't the second row feed their arms through the legs of the front row grabbing the jumper for stability.

I think I know why you got kicked out.

RBW Member Bubble Boy has a spectacular aura about Bubble Boy has a spectacular aura about Bubble Boy has a spectacular aura about Bubble Boy has a spectacular aura about Bubble Boy has a spectacular aura about Bubble Boy's Avatar
    PRISM TOPAZ

RAY, DOLPHIN, BIOMARINE RAPTOR

Chriso is a filthy monkey
    the big Samoan Bouncer wasn't very happy

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

good man! :D

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

DEMA Shenanigans...

This thread is for those discussing the shenanigans that are happening at DEMA, and after the days show (or for some of my aussie mates, before the show!) :D...

I've started this thread because there seem to be a couple of interesting DEMA threads that are getting dragged off topic, and those of us who are not lucky enough to be there, want to be able to a) get the good info on the show without having to wade through the crap, and b) be able to get the goss on what's happening outside the show, without having to wade through the serious show stuff... :D

I've moved a few posts from a couple of the existing threads here, everyone, please feel free to consider this thread a (within reasonable limits, we're all adults!!!) no-holds barred thread about the fun that everyone is having in Orlando outside of the show....

Enjoy guys and gals!

CD

RBW Mod.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: DEMA Shenanigans...

This is also the proper thread for posting mug shots and asking for help getting bail.

rEVO III rMS

Re: DEMA Shenanigans...

Well it was supposed to be a quiet night last night
    A very nice dinner and Saki with DiveTek and the Hydraulics International boys (Tops Blokes) !! Then just one quiet drink at the bar... Well of course the planning was perfect however the execution was less so. Not sure what time Pox and Hadwin went MIA, it was a very messy site... The HI boys stayed till near closing.

Just a big thanks to Kath of "World Communications Arizona", DEMA Booth 2248 for helping me get home last night. If anyone needs a satellite phone she is the girl to see.

Andrew Georgitsis you are one crazy man !!!

Cheers
    Chriso
    Last edited by Chris; 1st November 2007 at 13:29.