Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HammerHead CCR

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Re: HammerHead CCR

For those who went to see this unit at DEMA...

Is THIS the BMCL option ?

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Do you think this could also be the new BMCL for the Meg? More photo's please, I would love to see a close up of the head as well.

Louis

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisrankin  View Original Post
    Do you think this could also be the new BMCL for the Meg?
    IMHO, people just need to sign a deal with Dave Thompson to use his BMCL design before APD wakes up and does it.

No offense, but none of the BMCL designs seen on RBW in the last couple of years is as elegant, travel-friendly and easy to manufacture.

Hugh Miller HMP has a spectacular aura about HMP has a spectacular aura about HMP has a spectacular aura about HMP has a spectacular aura about HMP has a spectacular aura about HMP's Avatar
    rEvo

Inspo, Sentinel, Mk15.5

Hi
    You havent got any pictures of Dave T's BMCL have you? Would be interesting to see them.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    IMHO, people just need to sign a deal with Dave Thompson to use his BMCL design before APD wakes up and does it.

No offense, but none of the BMCL designs seen on RBW in the last couple of years is as elegant, travel-friendly and easy to manufacture.
    I had the same BMCL on my Homebuild, years ago. Just a bit heavier because the case was made in steel. Easy design and the WOB wan's that bad.
    Nad

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nad  View Original Post
    I had the same BMCL on my Homebuild, years ago. Just a bit heavier because the case was made in steel. Easy design and the WOB wan's that bad.
    Nad
    Interesting,Did you use inspo tee's and inner bladders or do you still have a contact to make the bags I am looking for someone to make some for me

Dave

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dave t  View Original Post
    Interesting,Did you use inspo tee's and inner bladders or do you still have a contact to make the bags I am looking for someone to make some for me

Dave
    Hi, no more simple:
    The Tee were made out of a simil-delrin piping, also used for plumbing, already made!!
    Bags were Rubber O2 ambu bags, 5.0 Liter each. The idea was that if they work for emergency they also work for a rebreather. The resistance of the material was compensated with the size. Well, it's not very scientific but I did around 60 hours on it and never had any problem.;)
    I still have some of those bags left if you ever are interested. I can ship them for free.
    I'm going to look for pictures and will publish them eventually.

Nad

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

Ok thanks but the most important part of my BMCL design is the bags are shaped so they come up on to your shoulders, if you dont get this dead right the hydrostatic loading sucks!!

Any chance of a pic of what you have Nad?

thanks

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dave t  View Original Post
    Ok thanks but the most important part of my BMCL design is the bags are shaped so they come up on to your shoulders, if you dont get this dead right the hydrostatic loading sucks!!

Any chance of a pic of what you have Nad?

thanks

Dave
    The Ts came up on the shoulders, well the rig was bulky.
    On the front of the right T the OPV on the front of the left T the Dräger dosage device.
    Maybe I have something, if you give me your e-mail I can send it to you, I wouldn't kidnappen this thread...
    Tomorrow I'll look for the Tee, if I still have them I will take pictures and send them also.
    Nad

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    For those who went to see this unit at DEMA...

Is THIS the BMCL option ?
    Yes Jakub also said that this would enable a sidemount configuration in the future too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast