Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Team RBW and DEMA 2007

New Member CCRDVR is an unknown quantity at this point CCRDVR's Avatar

Re: Team RBW and DEMA 2007

If possible, could you get a few pictures of the Molecular Products booth? They are using some of my photos in their display and I would like to see how it looks.
    Thanks,
    CCRDVR:D

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou  View Original Post
    Hi Guys and Gals

We hopefully be bringing to you everything your hearts can desire in terms of whats new and upcoming in the World of RBs from DEMA 2007. So we're just sorting out who, what and where. We'll post to the DEMA forum as the days go on.

If there is anything you'd like us to see/ photo drop us a line. We will be putting together a complete report afterwards, but for updates keep checking back here!

Cheers

Lou

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/photo...ry.php/cat/545

The photos so far, back off to walking the floor to gather more.....

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Thank you, they are wonderful.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCRDVR  View Original Post
    If possible, could you get a few pictures of the Molecular Products booth? They are using some of my photos in their display and I would like to see how it looks.
    Thanks,
    CCRDVR:D
    in the latest upload

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

I someone covering the Hollis Prism - speech by Peter?

From Hollis site- PRISM 2
    Get a closer look at the newest development in Rebreather technology: The Hollis PRISM 2 will be on display as Peter Readey, the inventor of this machine, will give you a complete understanding of how it works and what is new.
    FRIDAY 11/2 10:30 – 12:00 Convention Center S220E

Any Coverage (or a straight video feed) :D
    Would be sincerely and greatly appreciated...

Thank you ahead of time.
    Keep up the great work and images... its awesome.

Thanks, Andrew

New Member CCRDVR is an unknown quantity at this point CCRDVR's Avatar

Talking Re: Team RBW and DEMA 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    in the latest upload
    Thank you so much for posting the photo from Molecular Products. That is a picture I took of my dive buddy, Mike Loke in the Caymans last year!
    Aloha,
    CCRDVR

RBW Member Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn has a spectacular aura about Shawn's Avatar

Talking Re: Team RBW and DEMA 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Abbo  View Original Post
    I know, it'll be ready when it's ready, but do I conclude from this that Meg 3.0 was not on show?

I just bought my meg in fact I bought two, I don't have them yet, and obviously I haven't taken the class. If Apex 3.0 came out and I couldn't make a swap...I would be more than a little sore.

I know the meg is a good unit, but I have had the worst luck in all of this...I'm trying to get all of this done and Jerry and Leon couldn't be busier...

I need to go dive before I explode :D

This is our last post from DEMA, we're photo'd out.

Now comes the hard part sorting all those images and getting the write ups done.

Stuart and the video team are wrapping up the last few interviews.

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyduck  View Original Post
    I someone covering the Hollis Prism - speech by Peter?
    Stuart and the Guys headed over to the seminar this morning with the video camera, so it's all caught on tape :)

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCRDVR  View Original Post
    Thank you so much for posting the photo from Molecular Products. That is a picture I took of my dive buddy, Mike Loke in the Caymans last year!
    Aloha,
    CCRDVR
    Its a lovely image and it looks great on the stand. Glad it turned out well for you :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast