+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rEvo rebreathers cooperates with Shearwater Research inc

RBW Member ntokyo is an unknown quantity at this point ntokyo's Avatar
    Copis Hammer Mini

rEvo II mCCR

Re: rEvo rebreathers cooperates with Shearwater Research inc

Congratulations !
    I guess it will bring the rEvo the EC Accreditation.

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

That certainly makes it sound like a very interesting proposition. Good work Paul.

One question, would you be able to integrate the Shearwater HUD across all 3 cells and keep on rEvo Dream as a redundant display?

Cheers

Rich

Banned Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn has much to be proud of Brad_Horn's Avatar
    Apoc

Drager

Paul,

Good work, another bid for the Pursuit with HUD in parallel across the 3 cells, perhaps running on R-17d cells using mini jack rather then Molex connectors... in mCcr configuration.

With an rEvoDream as an additional option!

Regards
    Brad

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Not speaking for Paul, but I'm pretty sure of the answer...

It's going to come with the controller/handset and rEvodreams with HUD's... period. You get to choose using three or four cells. Questions?

The rEvodream HUD's are great, so why do anything different? Use 4 cells, three feed the Shearwater. Two feed a rEvodream, which means they parallel the cells feeding the Shearwater. Two more (if you use 4 cells) feed one to the Shearwater (for a total of three to the Shearwater) and also the second rEvodream, and the 4th cell feeds ONLY the second rEvodream. That's about as bulletproof as you can make it.

You can use 3 cells total, all three to the Shearwater and two to one rEvodream and one to the other, but for the small cost of a 4th cell... I'll use 4. Doing that now on the dual rEvodreams anyhow.

Dave

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Not speaking for Paul, but I'm pretty sure of the answer...

It's going to come with the controller/handset and rEvodreams with HUD's... period. You get to choose using three or four cells. Questions?

The rEvodream HUD's are great, so why do anything different?
    Personal preference, simple as that. I know how the rEvodream works (i helped Paul translate the original manual)

Over the last year I've come to love the smithers code of each cell represented in it's own LED simultaneously.

Cheers

Rich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2