+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wraysbury on 9th or 10th of April

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Wraysbury on 9th or 10th of April

Hardly an Exoctic trip but thats a week after I get back from the States with the Meg....

Will be heading to Wraysburyon the Sat or Sun, not sure which yet to have a play and check it out with my 3l's.

Anyone else fancy coming along to have a look at the Meg and a jump in the lake?

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

A tentative yes to the Sat 9th if I can get a one day pass. A long as its early I should be OK. I would love to see the meg and say hi to some of the other member of the boards.

ATB

Mark Chase

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar
    /me looks round innocently

DT.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Ok Date set for 9th of April - no one else tempted.....?

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    no one else tempted.....?
    I'll probably be there but teaching that day. If I see a diver with a shiny Meg and a broad grin I'll pop over and say hello. :)

RBW Writer londonsean69 is an unknown quantity at this point londonsean69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Will be heading to Wraysburyon the Sat or Sun, not sure which yet to have a play and check it out with my 3l's.
    I might be able to make the Sunday (I don't drive so am dependent on lifts)

I will of course be on my lovely new EDO-04, and by then I should have a few more hours on it.

Hopefully see you there

I will probably be there both days playing on the new unit...

+ Reply to Thread