Thread: Diving after DEMA?

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Diving after DEMA?

I am making my way over to DEMA from the Philippines and I am planning to do some diving after the show.
    I leave on the 10th so it has to happen before that.
    Anyone have something nice coming up?
    Might want to do some deep wrecks or maybe a entry level cave thing.
    Any ideas?

Let me know...

Cheers
    Roger

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Diving after DEMA?

Hi Roger,

There's a dive scheduled for November 4th in Pompano Beach and many RebreatherWorld divers from abroad that are attending DEMA have signed up for the dive. It's a great wreck to dive and I think there may still be time to sign up for it.

Here's the link to the dive's thread:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=13826

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Cheers!
    Ill look in to that!

Rodge

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

I hope the weather works out for you folks. We had a couple of days diving planned in Ft. Lauderdale the two days before DEMA, unfortunately the approaching storms put an end to those plans. We were completely washed out of diving for the trip.

I hate lugging all that gear around and not being able to use it. Oh well, at least it wont stink up the plane on the way back to Virginia.

Sincerely,

Paul