+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting up to speed, scrubber and 02 sensors

RBW Member escott is an unknown quantity at this point escott's Avatar

Getting up to speed, scrubber and 02 sensors

Have moved to South Carolina , and am out of my element. Need good place to buy scrubber material and O2 sensor for Dolphin w\oxyguage. Anyone currently rebreather diving and living in the upstate area?

Scott

New Member omnidive is an unknown quantity at this point omnidive's Avatar

Re: Getting up to speed, scrubber and 02 sensors

I'm on the west coast, let me know if I can help,
    phil

RBW Member cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3's Avatar
    Inspiration, Micro rEvo

There's several of us Scott, both on and off this forum. Your welcome to PM me if you want to join some of our dives.:)

Ed

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

If Drager Divesorb is as expensive as it is in the UK, the same scrubber that Inspo and other RB's use will work in the Drager.

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Yup, Divesorb is spendy. As alternative I wanted to try Spereasorb in the Drager and liked it. I found a source by writing the US rep for the manufacturer and they referred me to a local medical supplier. While not in my location it was minutes from a friend's house. And it was 2/3 the cost of Divesorb.

I can dig through my old emails and get you a contact if you are interested. They would probably give you a couple of suppliers in your area.

Custom Title Allowed! Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef's Avatar

I've used Spherasorb too, again it's about half the cost of the Drager stuff [£60/20kg as opposed to £120, double the figures for US dollars]. It's less dusty than 797 1-2.5mm and is less likely to have bits drop through the mesh.

I've not noticed any WOB dofference between any of the options.

+ Reply to Thread