+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inspiration Training in Michigan/Ohio

Inspiration Training in Michigan/Ohio

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hoping y'all can point me in the right direction on training. I am currently an avid open circuit technical diver looking to make the jump to CCR diving sometime in the next year. I was wondering if y'all could recommend any instructors in the Michigan/Ohio area. Travelling is an option if I have to, but I'd rather learn in an envrionment similar to where I do most of diving if possible.

Thanks!

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: Inspiration Training in Michigan/Ohio

Ron Benson is a very experienced Great Lakes diver out of Minneapolis and an excellent instructor. goingunder at embarqmail dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix  View Original Post
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hoping y'all can point me in the right direction on training. I am currently an avid open circuit technical diver looking to make the jump to CCR diving sometime in the next year. I was wondering if y'all could recommend any instructors in the Michigan/Ohio area. Travelling is an option if I have to, but I'd rather learn in an envrionment similar to where I do most of diving if possible.

Thanks!

New Member Mullink2 is an unknown quantity at this point Mullink2's Avatar

I'm new to this forum as well but here is some training info for you in Ohio. I took my CCR training from Aqua Immersion Dive and Travel in Columbus, Ohio. They trained me on the Inspiration/Evolution and a couple of years ago on the Dolphin SCR They are Inspiration/Evolution Dealers so I also purchased my Inspiration Vision through them. I know they also take people to warm places for training because they just got back from Turks with two CCR students when I started my class. They were planning a training trip to Grand Cayman (DiveTech) with students the last time I was in there a couple of months ago to buy Sorb. I couldn't afford training, buying a unit and travel so I did my training in quarries around Ohio. Their number is 614-457-3483. I hope this helps

That's perfect guys, thanks so much for the info!

RBW Member seanpall is an unknown quantity at this point seanpall's Avatar
    Inspo

We here at Diver's Cove in Twinsburg Ohio have Inpiration/Evolution Instructors to include the Drager SCR. We are a brand new dive facility with full technical courses. Give a call 330 208-2621

Thanks,
    Sean

+ Reply to Thread