+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Australian Citizenship Test

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Australian Citizenship Test

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Heath  View Original Post
    Ah, I needed that - Denz may be long gone, but he can still give me a chuckle when old threads are re-awakened.
    Pretty sure that post was spam so I deleted it. Glad you got your chuckle.

Honorary Sandgroper Suspect Device is an unknown quantity at this point Suspect Device's Avatar
    Classic Inspo

Re: Australian Citizenship Test

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    "AFP - Wednesday, October 24 02:34 pm
    PERTH, Australia (AFP) - An Australian barmaid who entertained patrons by crushing beer cans between her bare breasts and hanging spoons off her nipples has been fined, police said Wednesday.

Luana De Faveri, 31, was fined 1,000 dollars (900 US dollars) in the Mandurah Magistrates Court in Western Australia after pleading guilty to two breaches of the Liquor Control Act.
    Another barmaid who helped hang spoons on De Faveri's nipples, Tracey Leslie, 43, was fined 500 dollars while the bar manager was fined 1,000 dollars for failing to stop the pair, police said in a statement.
    "She was alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts during one of the offences" at the Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, about 80 kilometres (50 miles) south of Perth in June, police said.
    The fines "send a clear message to all licensees in Peel that we will not tolerate this type of behaviour in our licensed premises," said Superintendent David Parkinson of the Peel Police District."

God I love this country....now that's classy....
    Just seen this thread, I'm just up the road from Mandurah, I may have a reason to visit it now!

RBW Member Garethingham is an unknown quantity at this point Garethingham's Avatar

Australian Citizenship Test

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Heath  View Original Post
    Maaaate, it's dead horse, and is best served on a dog's eye :D

Dog's eye or rats coffin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5